We’re Hiring – Social Media Specialist
Paige PR is looking for a social media specialist to join its growing team in Houston. We’re seeking an organized self-starter with excellent communication skills to manage, schedule, track, analyze, grow and execute social media operations on behalf of clients. Strategy, language, brand, audience and other marketing elements will play an integral role in all social media programs. Additionally, the social media specialist will interact with digital audiences in real-time, responding and interacting with influencers and followers on a routine basis.
The social media specialist will work closely with the digital strategist to develop, implement and track social media programs on behalf of clients and Paige PR.
- Strategizing and developing posting plans for various social media outlets on behalf of clients
- Managing digital content, which includes quotes, developing custom images and editing for use in the appropriate channel
- Adequate knowledge/experience with basic design programs (i.e. Canva, Adobe Spark, InDesign, etc.)
- Scheduling and posting content routinely for clients, based upon key insights
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Staying up to date with social media best practices and trends
- Managing the company’s online presence
- Strong PR and journalism skills; ideal for crafting and developing short and long-tail content
- Prior knowledge of AP writing style. Must be able to write with good grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Positive attitude and detail oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- 2+ years of experience with social media
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or similar field
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org