We’re Hiring – Junior Account Executive
Paige PR is currently looking to expand our growing team and is seeking a full-time Junior Account Executive. As a Junior Account Executive, you will support account teams through media relations, marketing, and social media efforts; liaise with assigned clients; be an active member of the internal client team; and provide input on strategic thinking.
Must be able to work well in a small, dynamic team environment. The ideal candidate will stay up-to-date in marketing, traditional public relations and social media trends.
Job responsibilities for the Junior Account Executive position include:
- Preparing and distributing news releases (must have prior knowledge of AP writing style)
- Crafting pitch letters
- Preparing customized media lists
- Conducting research
- Maintaining press clippings
- Preparing media coverage reports
- Preparing materials for client meetings
- Attending client meetings
- Monitoring and tracking social media
- Posting information to websites, social media pages, tweeting
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or English. Candidates with experience in research and media relations will be considered first. Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills. Previous agency experience is preferred but not necessary.
What We Offer
This is a full-time salaried position with paid vacation and holidays, health and dental insurance.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.