LET'S GET CONNECTED!
Never miss a blog post from Paige PR! Our digital newsletter is packed full of actionable insights designed to inspire clear communication and real results to grow your business. Enter your info to subscribe!
June 24, 2019
Paige PR is currently looking to expand its growing team and is seeking a full-time junior account executive. As a junior AE, you will support account teams through media relations, marketing and social media efforts; liaise with assigned clients; be an active member of the internal client team and provide input on strategic programs.
Must be able to work in a small, dynamic team environment. The ideal candidate will either have previous oil and gas experience or an interest in the industry, have strong content creation skills and experience developing social media posts and images.
Job responsibilities include:
- Preparing and distributing new releases (must have prior knowledge of AP writing style)
- Crafting pitching letters/emails
- Developing customized media lists
- Conducting research
- Maintaining press clippings
- Preparing media coverage reports
- Preparing materials for client meetings
- Attending client meetings
- Monitoring and tracking social media
- Developing social media posts; scheduling and monitoring social activity
- Posting information to websites, social media pages, live tweeting
Candidates must have a bachelors degree in communications, journalism or English. Candidates with experience in social media content creation and media relations will be considered first. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Previous agency experience is preferred but not necessary. Two years in a professional environment is required.
What We Offer:
This is a full-time, salaried position with paid vacation and holidays, health and dental insurance.
Please send resume and 2-3 writing and social samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.