Paige PR works with clients to develop an integrated public relations and marketing strategy prior to generating any content. By identifying messages, trending issues, strengths, challenges and areas of opportunity, Paige PR provides innovative strategies to ensure messages are delivered consistently and effectively across a variety of channels.
PR Planning and strategy
Paige PR works with clients looking to secure earned media through:
- Distributing press releases over newswires and building targeted media lists
- Creating editorial calendars and providing information, interviews or bylined articles to publications as appropriate
- Facilitating press conferences or media tours
- Developing pitch topics and angles of trending issues
Additionally, Paige PR provides reporter backgrounds and trending subjects prior to securing interviews.
Media and presentation training
Prior to any interviews or presentations, we work with clients to ensure they are comfortable effectively communicating their messages, whether in a one-on-one setting or with an audience.
Paige PR works with clients to position them as thought leaders or experts within their industry and among their audience. We routinely develop content on behalf of our clients, including:
- Web copy
- Bylined articles
- Case studies and white papers
- Marketing collateral
- Email campaigns
- Ad copy
With so many social media platforms, it’s important for companies to identify which online tools work best for them. We help clients identify a social media strategy and utilize it to communicate messages.
Additionally, we offer LinkedIn and other social media training to help companies and professionals enhance their online profiles.
Paige PR manages trade show exhibits, industry events and special events such as golf tournaments on a routine basis.
We routinely provide clients the following measurement tools:
- Web analytics
- Media monitoring reports
- Media value reports
- Email campaign analytics
These reports provide clients an in-depth look at what is resonating among its audiences, as well as the value associated from earned media placements.
- Paige PR Earns Four Honors at Houston’s Business Marketing Association Lantern Awards Gala
- What Houston Businesses Should Consider in PR for the Fourth Quarter
- Digital Dictionary – Part II: Google Ads & SEO
- Social Media Digital Dictionary – Part I: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram
- Paige PR Supplements Agency with Public Relations Account Executive New Hire
- awards (2)
- branding (4)
- case studies (3)
- content development (12)
- copywriting (7)
- corporate communications (4)
- jobs (1)
- marketing (21)
- media relations (7)
- oil and gas (14)
- press releases (5)
- professional women (6)
- public relations (33)
- small business (8)
- social media (13)
- trade show (5)
- Uncategorized (12)
- warm fuzzies (1)