LET'S GET CONNECTED!
Never miss a blog post from Paige PR! Our digital newsletter is packed full of actionable insights designed to inspire clear communication and real results to grow your business. Enter your info to subscribe!
Are you our next intern?
December 17, 2019
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Public Relations Intern. If hired, this unpaid position would require at least 15 hours of work per week. The candidate must be currently a junior, senior or recent graduate with strong writing skills and a desire to gain PR experience. Option to complete internship for course credit.
Paige PR intern will gain experience in:
- PR writing
- Drafting and pitching press releases and media alerts
- Drafting bylined articles and blog posts
- Utilizing PR software platforms
- Social media content calendar creation
- Creating social media posts and campaigns
- Posting and scheduling social media content
- Intern will have their own Instagram highlight to manage
- Monitoring the news and industry trends
- Creating coverage and pitch reports
- Building targeted media lists for clients
- Research projects
How to apply:
Our ideal candidate is passionate about the communications industry and the ultimate team player. As a Paige PR intern, you will gain real-world experience and have plenty of opportunities to expand your portfolio. Think you’d be a good fit for our internship? Please send your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31st.