LET'S GET CONNECTED!
Never miss a blog post from Paige PR! Our digital newsletter is packed full of actionable insights designed to inspire clear communication and real results to grow your business. Enter your info to subscribe!
DECEMBER 5, 2017 (HOUSTON) – Paige PR, a boutique public relations and marketing agency specializing in oil and gas, chemical, industrial and renewables industries, received two “Lantern Awards” and five “Awards of Excellence” at the 2017 Business Marketing Association (BMA) Lantern Awards gala held on Nov. 30.
The annual BMA Lantern Awards gala highlights top-quality create and strategic business-to-business communications. A Lantern Award is given to the highest scoring entry out of all Awards of Excellence within each category. Only one Lantern Award is presented per category, and an Award of Excellence is presented to the next highest ranked piece(s) in recognition for marketing excellence within each category.
“We’re thrilled to be recognized in so many categories by the Business Marketing Association,” said Paige Donnell, Paige PR, principal. “Our agency works hard to develop strategic communication programs that yield big results. To receive these awards validates what we work so hard to achieve on behalf of our clients.”
Paige PR won in the following categories:
- Lantern Award – Best Corporate Tagline: Lee & Associates – Houston: New to the City. Known to the Nation.
- Lantern Award – Agency Sales Literature: Paige PR: Proven. Effective. Communication.
- Award of Excellence – Integrated Social Media Campaign for Global Tubing: Integrated Social Media Campaign [two or fewer channels]
- Award of Excellence – Internal Communications Strategy for Gardner Denver: Internal Communications Program
- Award of Excellence – Public Relations Campaign: Samoco Oil Tools: Introducing OneTrip® To the Offshore Industry
- Award of Excellence – Single PR Effort: Gardner Denver: Increases Thunder Series Pump Unit Sales as Operators Prepare for a Stronger Market in 2017
- Award of Excellence – Integrated Marketing Communications Program (Budget $50,000 or less) for Global Tubing: Integrated Marketing Communications Campaign
For more information regarding the Lantern Awards, please visit: https://bmahouston.org/lantern-awards
About Paige PR
Paige PR is an award-winning, Houston-based public relations and marketing agency specializing in strategic communication efforts and integrated campaigns to deliver clients’ messages clearly and effectively. Since the company’s inception in 2012, Paige PR has led award-winning communication programs in support of its clients across the globe. To learn more about Paige PR, please visit, www.paigepr.com.